i usually don’t get questions.
but who r u
153 126 128 118 100 86 80 77
153. Drunk or High: neither. it ain’t right and it gets people in to trouble
126. Your Birthday or Christmas: hmm.. I like Christmas because of the togetherness and the celebration of Christ.
128. Manicure or Pedicure: neither?
118. Abortion: abortion is straight up murder. it shocks me that people support it. I used to be pro-choice, so I understand. but I am pro-life now, and I am all for the abolition of abortion. abortion results in the death of children and that troubles me. I do believe those who have had abortion can be forgiven, but it breaks my heart that people do it and even encourage it.
86. The thing that I’m looking forward to the most: being in heaven with God and having no more suffering or pain anymore. and also, seeing my best friend in person for the first time.
80. The first person i talked to today was: I can’t remember.
77. Last time someone said something you were thinking: probably Cassie at some point recently.
173 158 155 154 66 59 48 40 2
173. Are your parents divorced? they were never married.
158. Gay marriage: According to God, homosexual activity is a sin. so I cannot support gay marriage. however, this doesn’t mean I dislike people who make those choices. :>
155. Magic: I do believe magic is a real thing but I also believe it is evil and demonic.
154. Hugs or Kisses: depends on who.
59. The movie I cried at was: the last movie I cried at was the Peabody and Sherman movie at one part because they said something very sweet and my grandpa saw and made fun of me. LOL.
48. Ever been in love: yep.
40. Last person I got mad at: my mom.
2. Dog breed: golden retriever/yellow lab cross, chocolate lab, german shepherd. big happy loyal dogs.
You're basically answering all of them. You might as well.
that takes some of the fun out of it though.
190, 179, 99, 71, 37
190. My 1st job was: housekeeping in a hotel when I was 12. didn’t last long. I wanted to do other stuff instead of cleaning. lazy child.
179: Spongebob can: separate dark laundry from light laundry.
99: Went to a movie theater: maybe December or January. I saw Divergent with my step sister.
71: Next Summer: haven’t thought about it. I’d like to do a DTS but I might end up working. it’s too far away to tell. maybe I won’t even live that long!
37: Candy: Dairy Milk chocolate. or any milk chocolate, really.
135, 100, 95, 91, 89, 78, 61, 45, 44, 20
135. Buried or cremated: I’d prefer it if I was buried. I don’t think it’s good to burn bodies.
100. When was the last time I cried in front of someone: would have been in front of Cassie a couple weeks ago I think.
95. When was the last time I got my nails done: never. unless someone did them for me as a kid or something. I don’t know. I can’t remember.
91. When was the last time I broke the law: a couple days ago I crossed the street at a place you shouldn’t cross it. I’m sorry. I was thinking about it too like, “I’m breaking the law. but no one will probably know… but it’s still wrong… I shouldn’t be doing this. this is wrong.” and now you know. and I feel bad.
89. Who makes you laugh the most: definitely Cassie!!
78: The one person who i can’t hide things from: that would also be Cassie.
61. My Car: I don’t have a car yet. :X but the one I really want is an 82 (or 82-84) Volkswagen Rabbit.
45. One thing that makes you feel great is: seeing people repent and turn to Jesus. and another thing, Cassie. and another thing, dogs. and another thing, opening a pack of Pokemon cards.
44. One person that you wish you could see right now: CASSIE ;-;
20: My favourite Holiday: Thanksgiving because turkey and potatoes and pumpkin pie.
YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND YOU DINGUS
I WANTED YOU TO SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT ME
EVERYBODY LOOK THIS IS MY BEST FRIEND AND SHE’S REALLY NICE. HER LAUGH MAKES ME HAPPY AND SHE’S A VERY GOOD FRIEND
172, 117, 94, 57 (besides Pokemon), 16 (besides the Bible)
172. Are you taller than your mom? I am.
117. What do you think about MySpace: I haven’t used myspace in 5ever. I was obsessed when I was 13 or so. I don’t really think of it now.
94. Last time I went to a went to a wedding: it was my mom’s wedding a little over a year ago. I wore a dress at my mom’s request.
57. TV shows you watch: I actually don’t really watch tv anymore. maybe I’d watch Adventure Time, or something like that.
16. Book: Radical by David Platt (so good though I’m not done it yet), The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer was very interesting to me in junior high, though it contains a lot of heavy themes. it’s hard for me to pick a personal favourite or even list a couple because now I mainly read non-fiction, and I hardly finish the full books. but yeah, Radical is great. also, thank you for reminding me to read. :X
67 127 200
67. The person that makes me cry the most is: I don’t know the answer to this question, because I don’t cry a lot anymore. but if I had to say, it would probably be me.
127. East Coast or West Coast: I am closer to the west coast. never been to the east but I’m sure it’s beautiful.
200. My crush’s name is: I don’t think I have a crush at the moment.
the other crazy thing is, I would have never changed. except, God convicted me.
I always claimed to be a Christian but I think for a long time I denied that by the way I lived my life. I was not Mother Theresa by any measure. I did drugs and I stole things and I slept around.
but then little by little, he started convicting me. I began experiencing an urgency inside that was unlike anything that had happened to me before. “Leave your girlfriend. Stop smoking weed. Stop going to the club. Stop lying. Read the Bible. Pray.” and as I did these things I became more joyful and more free. it wasn’t all instant and it was really difficult, but it was so worth it!!
now I can see that was the Holy Spirit convicting me and drawing me to repentance. and if he didn’t do that, I never would have repented. God chose ME.
it’s so weird to look back and realize I used to pop pills and even did cocaine a couple times.
I was just making coffee in the kitchen and thought “whoa, I did cocaine. I would never do that now.”
like what? I used to be a drug user. I was always taking dxm, I got addicted to dexies, I took ecstasy at work. I used to steal opiates and stimulants from my friends’ parents. I hated not being high.
but now I’m not like that at all. it’s not something I usually even think about. when I remember what I used to do, it’s so strange to me. I’m a completely different person